Established in 1960, Harold Sutherland Construction Ltd. has continuously grown and evolved into a diversified company. Over the past 58 years, Harold Sutherland Construction Ltd. has gained a solid reputation in construction and aggregate excellence.
We are committed to supporting our community, protecting the environment and we focus on providing a safe workplace for our employees.
As a growing company we are always looking for dedicated, hard working individuals to join our team.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2018/2019 CONSTRUCTION SEASON
- Senior Estimator
- CCIL Certified Lab Technician
- Mechanics/Apprentice (Heavy Equipment & Truck)
- Ready Mix Truck Drivers
- AZ/DZ Drivers – preferably with gravel experience
- Float Drivers
- Loader Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Grades person/Layout
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Grader Operator (with fine grade experience)
The above noted positions are full time, permanent, seasonal positions.
Harold Sutherland Construction Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages, group insurance plan, RSP plan, TFSA, pension plan and employee discounts.
- For those considering relocation, Owen Sound and Grey/Bruce Counties offer everything from skiing and hockey (OHL Junior A) to snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, boating, diving, beautiful sand beaches and fresh country markets.
Please fill out the application form attached below and submit via fax, mail, email or in person. Please be sure to include a copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send resume to:
HAROLD SUTHERLAND CONSTRUCTION LTD.
323545 East Linton Road, R.R #2
Kemble, Ontario N0H 1S0
Fax: (519) 489-1327